Construction of a shopping gallery with a multi-storey car park for 1200 places. Gallery integrated with a bus station and a new railway station hall.
- localization Katowice
- year od 08.2010
- investor Galeria Katowicka Sp. z o.o.
- client Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd. Sp. z o.o.
usable area - 53 000 m2
cubic volume - 711 800 m3
Coordination of a team of Supervision Inspectors
Investor's supervision in the construction industry